Sarova Hotels is an independent chain with four hotels and two spas in the UK, plus a sister company in Kenya.
Increase in online revenue
Increase in organic traffic
- Standardized content style and composition across the websites
- Added new destination-relevant content to increase organic traffic
- Customized content to emphasize each hotel’s unique selling point (USP)
- Website visits increased 36% year-over-year for all the hotels
Having invested heavily in renovating their hotels, Sarova wanted to equally update their fixed-width, static and outdated websites. Organically updated over time, the websites had become inconsistent in style and difficult to navigate. The content was not optimised and the websites were performing poorly in SERPs.
A user-friendly website and marketing materials with a clear brand identity and a consistent tone of voice, resulting in a significant uptick in revenue and website traffic.
- The sitemap and the content on the website were tailored to each property’s unique features and selling points.
- A brand tone of voice that echoes what the guest experience in the hotels and spas is like: simple, warm, friendly, informative.
- Content about attractions, local restaurants and walks to help attract organic search traffic.