The popularity of blogs and social media sites like Twitter, friendfeed, digg, facebook, youtube and others have exploded making the internet full of live-time user generated content. Because of the volume of live-time conversation that happens on social media sites, forums, blogs and message boards, brands need a more comprehensive solution to keep up with online customer service and brand reputation.
10Best Solutions is offering brands in the hospitality and travel industries a social media reputation monitoring service to keep up with the thousands of brand mentions that happen about their company everyday on social media sites. Social Media Reputation Management is a process where the we will scan the social web (the blogosphere, forums, twitter, friend-feed, newsfeeds/ RSS feeds, video sharing sites, and more) to pick up all mentions (positive, negative and neutral) related to your brand. Monitoring your reputation online will give your brand the upper-hand with maintaining a positive brand image online. Social Media Reputation Management will allow your brand to convert complainers into customers by addressing their concerns in a timely manner, provide great, quick customer service to those who are asking questions about your brand or destination, and discover new sales opportunities. Without monitoring your reputation, your brand could be loosing reputation and respect with their customers and be unaware.
Paying for a comprehensive reputation management service is well worth your buck as it will give you access to numerous sites, forums, message boards and live-time content that free tools may not be able to cover. But, if you do not have the budget to pay for this service yet, here are some do-it-yourself reputation management tools.
Free Social Media Monitoring Tools:
• Set up a Google Alerts with the keywords, phrases or business name of the company you want to monitor, and an email will come to your inbox (once a day or once a week) whenever there is a mention of the business or any of your keywords
• Create custom RSS feeds based on keyword searches on sites like Technorati, IceRocket, Blogpulse.com, MSN News, Feedster.com and more
• MonitorThis is a tool that lets you subscribe to results of a search from 22 search engine feeds
• Naymz is a web reputation metrics service. You can create a profile and it will search for references to your name on the web and allows you to subscribe to an RSS feed of this info. It is free, but has a more comprehensive $9.95 upgrade per month.
• Rollyo.com is a site where you can create your own search engine and track sites that do not offer RSS feeds for keywords etc.